Project Salvo Tactical Edition
The Project Salvo Tactical Edition model paintball marker systems present the visual impact of current AR15 US Military issued service rifle.
All models are CO2 powered and are built on .68 caliber paintball marker platforms with additional components that meet the visual requirements of the objective force.
The Project Salvo is equipped with a collapsible AR15 style 6 position folding stock.
Project Salvo Standard Issue:
- 11″ Quick thread anodized barrel
- AR15 style shroud with Picatinny rails for customization
- AR15 style 6 position collapsible and folding stock
- Semi-automatic, .68 caliber
- Magazine with built in storage
Maintenance Pack Includes:
- Allen wrench set
- Spare tank o-ring
- Marker lubricant
- Cleaning cable and barrel sleeve
- .68 Cal. Standard Paintball
- .68 Cal. Hard Rubber Ball (Riot Control)
- .68 Cal. Pepperball
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010 at 6:18 pm and is filed under Military and Combat Simulation Training Devices. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.