EGL-47 Grenade Launcher
The EGL-47 (Eagle-47) is an under gun mounted paint marker system presenting the visual impact of a current issue US Military M203 Grenade Launcher.
- Under-slung paintball marker system
- Breech loading
- Gas/Co2 operated
- The device propels a 3-5 oz. fragmentation marker or crowd controlling round
- 6 round/minute firing cycle rate.
- 70+ yard effective range with standard grenade ammunition
- 100+ yard range using ballistic ammunition
- 20+ foot diameter down range “kill zone”
- Maximum operating pressure of 250 psi
This entry was posted on Friday, May 28th, 2010 at 6:30 pm and is filed under Military and Combat Simulation Training Devices. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.